Club Business Manager – Manchester
We are looking for an experienced Club Business Manager to join Umbro’s Sponsorship Team. You will be mainly responsible for growing football club commercial performance whilst developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout our UK based clubs.
As Club Business Manager, you will have a strong commercial acumen, be organised and able to analyse and present key performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster strong relationships with staff at all levels of the Clubs.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with Clubs and build long-term relationships to identify and achieve business goals.
- Achieve and exceed commercial targets for Clubs, across licensed, inline and teamwear categories.
- Monitor & report on-going business performance across all the above both internally and externally.
- Identify and exploit revenue growth opportunities generating incremental business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across Clubs from kitman through the Commercial Director.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Clubs to ensure long-term success and secure renewal.
- Act as the liaison between the Club and internal teams ensuring all parties’ requirements are met.
- Work with the Club and internal stakeholders to manager and deliver against the kit development critical path from design through to delivery.
- Work with internal marketing and sponsorship functions to deliver sponsorship rights across all brand and commercial Club activations.
- Collect and analyse sales data and trends.
- Liaise with product design & development functions to identify and develop new products.
- Proven sales experience as an account manager.
- Demonstrable success and experience in sales.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements.
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics and an ability to report these, both written and verbally.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills across all levels.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Innovative, commercially minded thinker.
- Sports industry experience is preferable.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Permanently based in Manchester.
- Full UK driving license.
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of salary expectation