- Win Brentford Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- About Us
- Delivery Info
- Lookup Order
- Teamwear catalogue
- Size Guide & Caring For Your Kit
- Contact Us
- Student Discount
- Youth Discount
- Umbro Affiliate Programme
- Terms & Conditions
- Win DCFC Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
- Win Blackburn Rovers Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
- Win West Ham Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
Rugby Sponsorship Manager – London
We are looking for an experienced Rugby Sponsorship Manager to join Umbro’s Sport Sponsorship Team. You will be mainly responsible the day to day relationship and rights management for Umbro’s strategic rugby partners.
Crucial to the role is fostering and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout our partners, including but not limited to day-to-day management of key asset stakeholders across commercial, retail and the professional teams.
As Rugby Sponsorship Manager you will have a strong sponsorship experience within the sport, be organised and able to analyse and present key performance metrics. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of contract rights management and activation and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
The Rugby Sponsorship Manager will also work to grow Umbro’s rugby teamwear business working with amateur Clubs to drive sales.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with partners and build long-term relationships to identify and achieve business goals.
- Contract management and sponsorship rights delivery.
- Day to day key relationship management from kitmen to management levels within Umbro’s rugby assets.
Ownership and management of the product development critical path.
- Manage kit manager and GOK accounts across the various teams/squads.
- Identify and exploit teamwear sales opportunities through partner and wider rugby network.
- Act as the liaison between Umbro’s partners and internal teams ensuring all parties’ requirements are met.
- Work with internal marketing and sponsorship functions to deliver sponsorship rights across all brand and commercial activations.
- Liaise with product design & development functions to identify and develop new products.
- Liaise closely with Head of Sports Sponsorship to identify & deliver player endorsement opportunities within the rugby portfolio.
- Working closely with UK Sales team ensure provision of key information and associated materials to support licensed growth within UK wholesale accounts for respective/relevant Clubs.
- Proven experience within the rugby sponsorship with a strong understanding of the current market dynamics.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements.
- In-depth understanding of sponsorship performance metrics and an ability to report these, both written and verbally.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Innovative, commercially minded thinker.
- Rugby industry experience/knowledge is essential.
- Rugby performance product knowledge is preferable but not essential.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Permanently based in London.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, with details of salary expectation, to: email@example.com