Senior Club Business Manager – Germany & Netherlands
We are looking for an experienced Senior Club Business Manager to join Umbro’s Sponsorship Team. You will be mainly responsible for growing football club commercial performance whilst developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout our clubs. You will also oversee our key club wholesale accounts and Teamsport business in the region driving overall sales and profitability.
As Senior Club Business Manager, you will have a strong commercial acumen, be organised and able to analyse and present key performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster strong relationships with customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with Clubs and build long-term relationships to identify and achieve business goals.
- Achieve and exceed commercial targets for Clubs, wholesale accounts and Teamsport.
- Monitor & report on-going business performance across all the above both internally and externally.
- Identify and exploit revenue growth opportunities generating incremental business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across Clubs from kitman through the Commercial Director.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Clubs to ensure long-term success and secure renewal.
- Act as the liaison between the Club and internal teams ensuring all parties’ requirements are met.
- Work with the Club and internal stakeholders to manager and deliver against the kit development critical path from design through to delivery.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key wholesale and Teamsport accounts.
- Work with internal marketing and sponsorship functions to deliver sponsorship rights across all brand and commercial Club activations.
- Collect and analyse sales data and trends.
- Liaise with product design & development functions to identify and develop new products
- Proven work experience as a senior account manager.
- Demonstrable success and experience in sales.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements.
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics and an ability to report these, both written and verbally.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills across all levels.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Innovative, commercially minded thinker.
- Sports industry experience is essential.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Permanently based in Germany/Netherlands.
If you want to apply for this job please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com