- Win Brentford Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- About Us
- Delivery Info
- Lookup Order
- Teamwear catalogue
- Size Guide & Caring For Your Kit
- Contact Us
- Student Discount
- Youth Discount
- Umbro Affiliate Programme
- Terms & Conditions
- Win DCFC Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
- Win Blackburn Rovers Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
- Win West Ham Match Day Tickets Competition T&Cs
UMBRO RETURNS POLICY
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returning or exchanging your item is simple please read our policy details to ensure you have all of the correct information to return your purchase.
You have 30 days from receiving your order to return it. (For items shipped outside of the UK some exceptions may apply but these will be at the discretion of the business). Items must be returned to us as new, unworn, with all original packaging and in a saleable condition with the tags unremoved. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you.
In the unlikely event that the item you have received is sub-standard, please Contact us (email@example.com) with your order details and a photo or description of the fault. We get back to you to resolve your issue.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
Once you’ve decided you’d like to exchange or return, please follow these simple steps.
1. Please fill in the RETURN REQUEST FORM and follow the instructions you will need your email address and order number
2. Check your emails for your return confirmation with all the information you need to return your items
3. Package up your order and send it back to us, please include your return authorisation. We recommend you use a tracked service (We don't cover the cost of returns but we can offer a discounted service with Collect+, please see more info below.)
4. Once we receive your item please allow 4-10 working days for your return to be processed
We recommend you select a reputable company who offer tracking to ensure your parcel reaches us safely as it remains your responsibility until we are in receipt of the package.
For convenient returns with ‘COLLECT +’ , they offer a discounted rate for Umbro returns.
Alternatively, you can also use www.royalmail.com or a courier or postal service of your choice.
If you haven't got the right size then not to worry. If you would like to swap your purchase for the same style in a different size or colour in the same style, please fill out RETURN REQUEST FORM and state you want an exchange and the size you would like.
If it is a different style you would like then please return your item using the above 'Returns' instructions and purchase the other style separately.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Refunds will be credited to the same card or PayPal account which you made your original purchase. If for any reason that is not possible (i.e. the card has expired) we will contact you for further information. We refund all orders in sterling only. We are not accountable for exchange rate fluctuations.
· You must retain your receipt or proof of purchase until the returns process is complete.
· Please return all items, including the box.
· When you try them on, stand on a carpeted surface to protect the soles
· The shoe must be in a resalable condition
· If you have ordered shoes. Please don’t sticker or cello tape etc. the shoe box, please pack the box into packaging before returning.
· We will not accept returns that have been soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing. Each garment is wash-tested and quality control checked on each production batch prior to leaving the factory.
*No Return for boxer shorts or pants.