- CODE OF CONDUCT
- About Us
- Delivery Info
- Lookup Order
- Teamwear catalogue
- Size Guide & Caring For Your Kit
- Contact Us
- Student Discount
- Youth Discount
- Umbro Affiliate Programme
- Terms & Conditions
- Win A Free 18/19 Signed Werder Bremen Shirt - Terms and Conditions
- Win A Free 18/19 Signed FC Schalke Shirt - Terms and Conditions
- Win A Free 18/19 Signed 1. FCN Shirt - Terms and Conditions
- Win A Free 18/19 Signed Everton FC Shirt - Terms and Conditions
- Win A Free 18/19 Signed PSV Shirt - Terms and Conditions
Win A Free 18/19 Signed PSV Shirt - Terms and Conditions
· The competition is open to everyone, except employees of Umbro and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
· Entrants under 18 years old must obtain the consent of parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering the competition.
· You may only enter this competition once.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· Closing date for entry will be 24/07/2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Sign up to our Umbro Newsletter before 24/07/2019 either online www.umbro.co.uk for the opportunity to win a free signed 18/19 PSV Shirt
· Once you have signed up for our Umbro Newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time either via our unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. However if you unsubscribe before the 24th July 2019 you won’t be entered into this competition.
· The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
· The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
· The prize is as follows: A Signed 18/19 PSV Shirt
· The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
· The prize may not be offered for resale.
· Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter or its agents.
· The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
· The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
· The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.