MEDUSAE II ELITE SG Electric Blue / White / Blazing Yellow
UMBRO MEDUSAE II ELITE SG
Speed + Touch: All You Need
Arriving perfectly in time for the new season, Umbro have released an updated version of the hybrid Medusæ boot, combining an extremely lightweight speed outsole for maximum agility with a classic K-Leather vamp for ultimate touch and control.
The Medusæ II Elite represents a move forward from the already-successful Medusæ, with refinements to help players adapt to the fluidity the modern game demands. A new responsive knit collar provides a bespoke fit, ensuring the added comfort lasts for the whole match. The collar and heel are also contoured to maintain stability alongside comfort.
- Ultra soft premium K-Leather vamp with EVA strips
- Stretch TPU ‘Hot Melt’ applied over knitted throat section of the boot Enhancing support and adds waterproof layer.
- Engineered one piece knit has an integrated ‘A-Frame’ support within the structure creating areas of stretch and also areas of support, which enables the boot to mould to the foot for a bespoke fit improving comfort and performance.
- Contoured heel and collar increase the level of comfort and provide additional support and protection.
- Knit collar dips around the ankle area, contouring to the shape of the foot and allowing for more natural movement.
- ‘Hot Melt’ over rear quarter provides a layer of stability whilst cut outs in the material allow the knit layer behind to adapt and contour to the individual
- Thicker TPU ‘Hot melt’ band provides additional support to help secure the midfoot.
- Built on Umbra’s ‘Speed Outsole’ lightweight pebax outsole features unique stud configuration for maximum agility.