Speciali Pro FG Black / White / TW Royal
Speciali Pro FG Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
John SunderlandI have worn Umbro Speciali boots for over 10yrs. They are extremely comfortable and the moulded studs perform really well on Astro turf pitches and hard grass pitches. Umbro were out of stock when I first tried to order them this season but Umbro contacted me when they came into stock. Excellent!Posted on 6th November 2023
Matthew WestI love this product we should never loose this amazing historical boot !! Please keep the speciali alive !!!Posted on 10th July 2023
Louise GilluleyBest football boots ever made!Posted on 8th August 2020
Alan CookeSuperb boot, have had a few pairs and never disappointsPosted on 29th April 2020
Adam BlakeLove! Simple as that.Posted on 11th June 2019
Not in your size?
UMBRO ORIGINAL SPECIALI PRO
A new model of our iconic football boot inspired by a magical goal scored twenty years ago.
Plenty of memorable moments have been created in the Umbro Speciali over the years, but none more special than Michael Owen’s goal versus Argentina in the 1998 World Cup. That iconic goal marked the beginning of a fantastic international career for Owen that would see him awarded the Ballon d’Or and lift numerous trophies and league titles.
- Features a super soft, water repellent K-leather crafted in Italy to the same specification as the original.
- A special tanning process is used which allows the leather to be very thin but extremely strong, resulting in a lightweight boot with excellent touch and feel on the ball.
- The famous fold over tongue is also produced to the same dimensions as the original boot.
- The TPU outsole uses Wishbone technology in the midfoot to aid support, while Memory Flex grooves in the forefoot mirror the natural movement of the foot.
- A pre-moulded sockliner provides the supreme comfort and support that the Speciali became known for worldwide.