ORIGINAL SPECIALI 98 PRO Black
FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £20
UMBRO ORIGINAL SPECIALI 98 PRO
Introducing the Speciali 98 – a new model of our iconic football boot inspired by a magical goal scored twenty years ago.
Plenty of memorable moments have been created in the Umbro Speciali over the years, but none more special than Michael Owen’s goal versus Argentina in the 1998 World Cup. That iconic goal marked the beginning of a fantastic international career for Owen that would see him awarded the Ballon d’Or and lift numerous trophies and league titles.
Now twenty years since that goal, Umbro have reissued the 1998 model of the boot as part of the Speciali 98 collection.
- Features a super soft, water repellent K-leather crafted in Italy to the same specification as the original.
- A special tanning process is used which allows the leather to be very thin but extremely strong, resulting in a lightweight boot with excellent touch and feel on the ball.
- The famous fold over tongue is also produced to the same dimensions as the original boot.
- The TPU outsole uses Wishbone technology in the midfoot to aid support, while Memory Flex grooves in the forefoot mirror the natural movement of the foot.
- A pre-moulded sockliner provides the supreme comfort and support that the Speciali became known for worldwide.