BARNY FLETCHER HOME JERSEY White / Dark Navy
UMBRO BARNY FLETCHER HOME JERSEY
Newly signed to Island Records, few artists make modern chaos sound as fun as 22 year old Barny Fletcher. With two acclaimed early mixtapes - 'CANVAS2033', and ‘BOZO’ - Fletcher proved himself able to move between a kaleidoscopic mix of styles (hip-hop, R&B, disco) whilst barely losing breath.
The projects have garnered praise from all corners, with support ranging from Radio 1, 1Xtra, 6Music, i-D, Sunday Times, NME and HighSnobiety. Featuring on tracks with legendary artists such as DJ Shadow, Ratboy & more...Barny's energy & creativity are unstoppable.
Teaming up with Sports Brand Umbro Barny creates his spin on a British Classic - the England 1990 Home Jersey to mark the ever evolving influence Football Fashion has on the daring, creative and fearless.
- 100% Polyester Interlock 145gms 95% Polyester 5% Elastane Flatknit Rib
- Vintage Fit.
- Rouleau Collar with Sublimated Stripe Placket.
- Sublimation Print Pattern to front body.
- Sublimation Print Rear Body with Numbers.
- Sublimation Print Sleeves with marker drawn style Pattern to Sleeve.
- Stacked Diamond Logo to Chest. Raised Transfer Print
- Verlimont FC Crest Raised Transfer Print.