TOCCO PRO FG Black/White/Raspberry
UMBRO TOCCO PRO FG
Based on a combination of player insight and analysis the goal was to create the ultimate boot for the player for whom ‘touch’ is key. Analysis tells us there is a player who has more touches on the ball, a wider range of passing and covers greater distances. Feedback from these players tells us they want a boot that provides more comfort combined with a great touch sensation. The material of choice for this player is leather as they associate this with both a unique touch and the ability to mould to the shape of the foot.
Taking this inspiration we have merged the properties of a touch silo with that of a control silo to create the ultimate boot for the playmaker. The focus on the upper was to how merge the unique properties of each silo into one taking into account the restrictions usually imposed by a leather upper. The challenge was to incorporate the features that enhance control with those that provide the ultimate touch.
- Water resistant ‘IDRO’ K-leather from Italy, reduces the uptake of water by 75%
- New knitted collar with TPU heat welded support zones provide a responsive t by enabling easy foot entry, whilst maintaining stability and security in the heel area.
- D3O reduces ball bounce, enhancing touch and control
- Pre-moulded internal heel counter sits closer to the foot, providing a locked down fit
- ‘Wishbone’ outsole provides stiffness at the rear and arch of the foot while promoting ex at the forefoot. This ensure the boot moves in conjunction with the foot.
- IDRO super soft K leather upper for improved water resistance.
- ‘Powered by D3O’ – control zones in the forefoot and medial zones improve control and deliver a clean strike.
- New Pebax powered ‘Control+’ outsole featuring ‘wishbone’ technology for increased energy return
- The stud position and geometry have been designed for maximum grip and endurance.
- Weight: 235g
- Kangaroo Leather 50%, PU 40%, Textile 10%