FACTORY RECORDS AWAY JERSEY Black
UMBRO FACTORY RECORDS AWAY JERSEY
Two Mancunian Titans Unite - Umbro teams up with Factory Records to create a unique jersey. Celebrating both joint cultures as their worlds continue to unite and influence the world at large.
Factory Records was a Manchester-based British independent record label founded in 1978 by Tony Wilson and Alan Erasmus. And in 1992 was bought by London Records.
The label featured several important acts on its roster, including Joy Division, New Order, A Certain Ratio, the Durutti Column, Happy Mondays, Northside, and (briefly) Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark and James. Factory also ran The Haçienda nightclub, in partnership with New Order.
- Vintage Fit.
- Contrast Rouleau Collar with Engineered Stripe & Contrast Placket.
- Jacquard Pattern Fabric.
- Diamond & Hazard Tape Pattern Woven Tape to Running Over Arms & Shoulders.
- Raised Transfer Retro Diamond Logo. Raised Transfer ‘Hearing Protection’ Graphic
- Flocked Transfer ‘ The Factory’ Logo Transfer Print.
- 100% Polyester Interlock 145gms Jacquard.
- 95% Polyester 5% Elastane Flatknit Rib