Factory Records Third Jersey Yellow / Black
Factory Records Third Jersey Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
Grant KettleAbsolutely fabulous design ! Really sums up a great period in musical and Manchesters cultural history ! Iconic design !Posted on 7th May 2021
UMBRO FACTORY RECORDS THIRD JERSEY
Two Mancunian Titans Unite - Umbro teams up with Factory Records to create a unique jersey. Celebrating both joint cultures as their worlds continue to unite and influence the world at large.
Factory Records was a Manchester-based British independent record label founded in 1978 by Tony Wilson and Alan Erasmus. And in 1992 was bought by London Records.
The label featured several important acts on its roster, including Joy Division, New Order, A Certain Ratio, the Durutti Column, Happy Mondays, Northside, and (briefly) Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark and James. Factory also ran The Haçienda nightclub, in partnership with New Order.
- Vintage Fit.
- Contrast Rouleau Collar with Engineered Stripe & Contrast Placket.
- Sublimation 50 /50 Print Pattern to front body.
- Sublimation Print Rear Body.
- Sublimation Print Sleeves with Diamond & Hazard Tape Pattern Woven Tape V2 to Running Over Arms & Shoulders.
- Raised Transfer Retro Diamond Logo.
- Raised Transfer ‘Hearing Protection’ Graphic
- Sublimatoin Print.
- 100% Polyester Interlock 145gms Jacquard.
- 95% Polyester 5% Elastane Flatknit Rib