THE ROLLING STONES WATTS JERSEY White / Vermillion
UMBRO THE ROLLING STONES WATTS JERSEY
- 100% Polyester Lightweight Micro Eyelet.
- 100% Polyester Micro Mesh.
- 90% Polyester 10 Elastane Flatknit Rib and Collar.
- Johnny Collar Neckline.
- Contrast Cu with Raised Diamond Print Cuff.
- Transfer Print Stacked Logo
ABOUT THE BAND:
The Rolling Stones are one of the biggest bands in the world. Formed in London in 1962, the band, lead by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, have spent over 50 years dominating the industry with 29 studio albums and 18 live albums. Rolling Stone magazine ranked them fourth on the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time list, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989, and were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004.