WEST HAM UTD 15/16 HOME SHIRT NEW CLAR/BLUEFIS
UMBRO WEST HAM UTD 15/16 HOME SHIRT
Inspired by the first kit worn by the club at the Boleyn Ground in 1904, the new West Ham United 2015/16 home shirt marks a special occasion for the club as they play their last season at the stadium. Inspired by the past but full of the latest in sports fabric technology, the new West Ham kit is sure to be popular with Hammers fans as they look forward to an exciting season under new manager Slaven Bilic.
- The lightweight shirt features a smart crew neck collar with contrast blue mesh detail
- Umbro logo and West Ham logo are stitched onto the chest of the shirt
- Commemorative 'THE BOLEYN GROUND 1904 - 2016' lettering underneath
- On the back neck area, a special sign off inspired by the Boleyn Ground gates is printed in gold
- Special body-mapping technology on the back of the shirt helps to control key temperature zones